Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Paper Planes and Beach Balls

I feel like in elequency, in a different time other than this, it would be easier to do what you want to do within reason. Having nothing is not nothing to a lot of people, especially if they are thrown around like Beach Balls.

This is NOT Currier and Ives and I'd rather'd take real planes than ride off on Paper Planes. It would take self-control to operate a Drone and that would include not being a pervert, either. I would feel like for as much as I'd be committed to recycling, a new set of oaks would keep Property Values under control.

Basically, I'd get fed up with the lowlights that I would want answers one way or another. It doesn't speak well that you'd try to see if you'd be paid for secondary work, and job shadowing, but, your crestfallen at the Word "No!".

It is not a "Could You Please Say Yes?" to tug at their arms, because people have finite time in this World and dating is not inexpensive nor it should be interstate or international commerce. Even though I haven't personally been adulting or scrambling to do Healthy Adult things, but, it is not real fun when we are locked in and not able to get out.

The pain in neglecting power and high majors are real and I feel as if I am throwing my flag like there should be decorum in the Courts. Even if Women are not 2 Feet Taller and or 15 Years Older, they'd still not want to be clung to like babies.

I don't know if we should be alert for Weed and Boners, but, the bad habit of Service Animals is a Bad Habit and a lot of them don't manage them well, and it would take both Doctors and Vets to approve your form.

It is aggravation to have to prove what you already know since Age 5, but, the alternative is not rosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...