Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Bah Humbug! that UNLV Football Can't Keep a Head Coach

I feel like I am spiritually wanting to see UNLV Rebels Football at least resemble the Love 'Em or Hate 'Em All UNLV Runnin' Rebels Men's Basketball Team that I'd like to see as much Silver and Red with the Silver and Black and I doubt Utah being confused for UNLV is not okay with me.

The hard card is Tony Elliott, Mount Union or Northwest Missouri State. I doubt the National Fan Base of Mount Union would love that they wouldn't have a Mr. Kehres as a Head Coach, Northwest Missouri State's Student Body that would otherwise be Cornhuskers or Tigers or Jayhawks or Hawkeyes would not love that back and I'd run for the Broyles Champion that is not retiring.

I feel the difference was Lex, Armani and Cotton all having ailments. I've even hit out Nevada Day as a Clone Post to the Prime Nevada Sports Net, but, the problem would be the Supercross Monster Energy Cup nosing to the Mountaintop.

I don't want to say Bah, Humbug! in 2024! I feel in the least, it would be upsetting LSU in Las Vegas and everyone in Clark County could tell you where they where when that happened. I feel guilt that none of that acheivement has happened and in the great ball of fire of the WAC/Mountain West/Outlying Scene is UNLV has won a Single Regular Season Outright, but Air Force hasn't.

I've even got in on the Conference Realignment Act last offseason between BYU-Air Force-Wyoming. Utah, BYU, and Arizona State would be above them in any new Conference and regionally, because we don't want anyone to leave Las Vegas.

If it was Mount Union or Northwest Missouri State, we'd have pipeline programs running through UNLV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...