Thursday, December 26, 2019

I'd rather have Mr. and Mrs. 54, 86, or 111 before a Problem Talent...

The worst thing as a Man that I could stomach or stand is Problem Talents, especially if said Problem Talent would be no better off than Trump when the Beer's Over and said problem talent would drive you nuts when they'd get oppurtunities better than a Georgia Rose and you have to be the Tennessee for your problems.

I don't like Gable Stevenson allowing to feast on reckless. Minnesota is much better than letting a Sex Offender, or reputed Sex Offenders play the state reckless. We have stupid talent in Varsity Wrestling, but, it is not about Stupid Talent, it is not about Reckless Injuries, it is about Comfortable Relatability and Self Control.

I'd rather have Mr. and Mrs. 54, 86, or 111 before a Problem Talent. Problem Talents add nothing to your School or Program. I could not bribe, even non-monetarily, someone else in lieu of a Mock Wreck or a Raw, Unsimulated Real Wreck like a Crush Day. I only hope to be Role Model for Kids, like it or not, which I am and I am not always proud to be, but, its more fun to get the Fruits, Suits and Nuts than the Toys. (I think what Greg Stokes stated was Slacks in the Middle, but, bygones are bygones.)

You have to have an interest in Speaking to School or School has an interest in Speaking to Them. It is not inviting yourself to a Grown Party when you are not Grown, you'd not leave someone who's 25 and Trying to Pay Rent on their Own like it was a Dorm, and Child Please, we'd need things to save us from Prison.

I find no honor in Antonio Brown acting no better than some of my Less-Reputable Coworkers when the Party Ended. I feel had we known it was an ACC or Big East Talent, we wouldn't have this Anger Chip. And, we would have had a Full On Bust if it wasn't for Big Ben, and we've had Lesser Men and Women Pay Bills, or Struggle to Pay Bills. It gets real bad when Delinquent Men and Fathers have to blow the lid on your actions, or Problem Women or Women that Got Nothing.

When you have Nothing But Family, you are in check. When you have Nothing, it is a different Story. I feel Notre Dame should be more than just Covering You, because it leaves the gateway open for a Feast Week like it was Last Month. A feast by any other name is a Feast and I feel like not necessarily evading Women Problems, which I'd evade for good reason, but, as a Man and a Gentleman, I don't think Jennifer Aniston would be 75 and want any parts of these problem talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...