Monday, December 16, 2019

Podcasts are going to spill over into Television and Music Videos

I feel for one way or another, Podcasts are going to spill over into Radio, Television and Music Videos. I'd find as someone who painfully values, if not overvalues, the Traditional, FCC Protected Safety of the Frontchannels, I'd be happy to keep the HBO Show in DVD's if asked.

One way or another, it will be a Yahtzee of the Dial and I doubt keeping people around to keep them around is a good image. I'd feel there has to be believable answers instead of the normal, everyday unbelievable we are girthed with on an everyday basis.

What hurts is we are not designed to take comprehension, even in a series of Permanent Disruptions and Little and No Other Choices. If our disbelief was even higher than it is, would we believe in someone who'd win 20 Nobel Peace Prizes a Year Every Year?

The dyslexia in having to write "21 Questions" makes me and my Male Peers look incompetent or childish, or both at the same time. Most ladies question limit at max is 6, and that would be excessive.

Frankly, it is a Wasteland and we are stuck carrying the load for others. If employment was more even and it wasn't people from the neighborhood trying to predict 13 Years of NFL Standings, but, actual competent adults who wouldn't look at you sideways like the Old West or have more things thrown at them like Late 1990s CART,

I'd find no joy in the constant Smoke and Mirrors and sadly, we are not 5 and we haven't worked through things well, either. I'd find the "No Role Models" would be painful enough that you'd want to bring Great Women that aren't here today home had they been here today, and I'd not be heavy on them annoyances or challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...