Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Fantasy Bowl Matchups We Missed Out On This Year

I feel like for all the hype and the hoopla, I feel there are some legit missed Bowl Matchups this year that I feel that should have happened, and for reasons. Without further ado, here are those matchups...

1. Texas-Texas A and M. This one stirred the pot for reasons, and the Alamo Bowl People where 3 Positions above the Texas Bowl. I'd feel out of all the Texas Angles that conveniently scooped up this year (SMU, Notre Dame), this one has to take the Gold.

2. Utah-Oklahoma State. I would have loved to see Sack Lake City vs. Chuba Hubbard, and it would actually have passed as a Great Football Game.

3. Temple-Pitt. The best way to get this rivalry back again is through Conference Realignment. I feel this was a Tip-Off to starting the big wave of Conference Realignment.

4. Minnesota-Florida. I feel Florida has gotten off too easy for the Season they've had vs. their Offseason. Instead of Virginia, I would have had a bigger kick out of Minnesota upsetting the Gators.

5. Oklahoma-Ohio State (Playoffs). This one stunk in the miss because I do not like the 6 Degrees of Seperation Heisman Angle for everyone but Chase Young, and I'd grip in the miss in the Semifinals.

6. Tennessee-Virginia Tech. I don't know another Battle of Bristol at Charlotte would have flown the same for both fan bases.

7. Indiana-Kentucky. I feel the Northern Third of the Revival Barrel should have happened in spite of Media Reports.

8. Penn State-Boise State. It is outrageous they'd prefer Memphis over Boise State in the New Year 6 Championship.

9. Oregon-Miami (OH). I feel the get back for NIU not being in the Rose Bowl or National Championship for 2012 is necessary, and I would believe that I would have written in Ohio State, but, I'd detail the Rose on Miami (OH)'s Helmets if asked.

10. Virginia-Georgia. I feel that Georgia would have made a more believable opponent than Florida for the Cavaliers and the Bulldogs Orange Bowl Lore would not be as deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...