Sunday, December 15, 2019

The trash states of Georgetown and Howard are not funny

I really, really feel like for as much as Fruits and Nuts tag teaming with Jobbers and Actors like 1970s California, WWF Wrestling and Actual Hollywood getting together, I feel livid at the current garbage state of Georgetown and Howard. The reality is it is Washington DC's Flagships keep throwing trash around in the back of a cosmic impeachment that I'd expect another Iraq Invasion before a reversal of the Big Top (Democratic to Republican), the sadness is Georgetown and Howard's Trash is real bad.

Howard lost big from letting Coach London be the guy after at William and Mary and they lost worse with the 1st Guy after Bill Snyder with Ron Prince, which caused a bigger misfire in the city. I feel there is no joy in the Chocolate City where the Grinch of College and Olympic Sports are denying the Swag Wagon from making a visit to Central New York.

The 2013 Big East is not an unfunded, defenseless mandate. I feel for as much as I would have thrown my Aunt at Fort Valley State or any other HBCU, but, there are too many going the way of Morris Brown, and I can't hack all this problems without knowing how is there going to be crisis management.

The only good thing is we'd have to fill out these schools like Money Ain't A Thang Jermaine Dupri and we'd have to stack up like Dollar and a Dream Jermaine Cole like that Tommy Davidson Story going from Eastern North Carolina to Hollywood.

The reality in the mayhem, is I want Washington DC to win big like the District of Champions was not an Auto Theft like Las Vegas counted the Flag Days every Fall to Rise and People Know Authenticity and Believability need to be Nutmegs, Megan Challenges, Challenging Megan, and Child Please, Competency at School.

I'd rather'd investigate Georgetown and Howard's APR and APR like it was not a joke and I'd rebuild the Metra and Re-ID the Current Day Redskins with Washington DC for a revival, but, the tug of war of inclusion would drive the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...