Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Where is the Imagination in Getting All The Ladies?

I feel like on this Christmas Afternoon, I'd hate to be back to being no better off on January 6th. The reeling reality in this, is where is the Imagination in Getting All The Ladies? I don't think in earnest, or serious, I don't want to leave it to beaver nor I'd be eliminated from the Family Table without reason.

Frankly, I am not necessarily speaking out of experience, which I am, but, there is nothing healthy in replacing a Hot Temper with a Suave Lothario Behavior. I don't need everyone to be smooth, but, if someone belonged to nothing and tried to pick up someone's Mom or Aunt, that would really get out of hand.

We are put in a box and to make it all worse, I'd starve the usual Mid-Winter Lull rather than throwing money to make money. There is nothing fun in having to defend Women from Strangers or worse, having that cycle just go and not stop.

This gets on my nerves that we'd have Solid Ground here in Marion on Christmas. Not Snow, mind you, Solid Concrete Ground. If I was in the Heights of Ottumwa or St. Louis, I'd expect that a little more, but, it gets on my nerves that we get a Christmas as Unnerving and Warm in Marion.

I'd root for an actual Convenient Blizzard of 2020 to break the tedium. There is nothing smooth with a Top to Bottom Bad Habits. There is nothing sweet with inundating the Expulsion Process. The scary part in my Small Market is the News does not come quick enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...