Saturday, December 7, 2019

Why Not Have the Bigger High School Football Games on National TV?

I don't think replacing TGIF is an answer, but, what I do feel is the bigger games in High School Football are missing on National TV. When I do mean missing, actually having Friday Night Texas High School Football for those who couldn't make it to Texas or have the biggest State Championships on National Television.

Clever it isn't and I don't expect rule changes come to turn on a dime. Especially cultural rules known from sea to shining sea.

I feel what is more the issue is Publicity Soaked Programs hog the space, which is not fair and De La Salle standing tall was years ago. I would feel a lot of discussions, namely a lot of discussions in the offseason, would have to happen before this became regular or semi regular.

I think we'd have to cross-check and cross-balance before everyone had space on the airwaves, because Television Money would not be the Same as Webcam, which is another stream of income to these Booster Clubs and we'd have to talk with the key gatekeepers of Education before this was to really plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...