Friday, December 27, 2019

Nobody had to Put Shoeboxes of C-Notes Like GDP Up Here

I feel like what I'd realize for the Silent Partner of Woody, Bo, Joe, and Lou, is Hayden Fry. Nobody, and I mean nobody had to put Shoeboxes of C-Notes like GDP Up Here for the Real Longest. I'd feel like I'd rail out my Mongoose for More Wins, but, South Carolina hasn't had their Own College Football Hall of Fame Coach, either.

I feel for as much anger the 13 Year War had, it raised everyone at School. I don't and I refuse to mean it liberally, especially when we didn't always need TV to force or hold our hand, and God Knows what the Diploma Rate would be without our elders.

I am not necessarily wanting to talk like faculty, but, there is guilt when I don't see Bill Snyder, I'd much rather'd raid someone else other than the King, and the Lane Train is raiding everyone reckless.

Arcs come out like Rivers and I'd play hard like Blue Oyster Cult and DMX and want to Party Hard and Make a Dance Hit. The principle of ethics is lost on my Peers, Friends, and Classmates, and Other Classmates, and Other Other Classmates, and I don't like being intermittent.

The bad thing about being a Briles is you are More Interested in Being a Different Florida than Kansas State. The good thing about being a Broyles is you develop coaches and the great thing about being a Biles is you are superior as dynamic as rare, which it shouldn't be, but its true. I'd like to see more about Cy-Fair break like the Cedar, but, I feel peckish about plaster.

I'd rather be pundit more than starstruck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...