Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Could Missouri Pull A Men's Basketball Championship Out?

I feel like on my Christmas Family Table, I've kidded College Basketball was so soft Gonzaga would finish with a National Championship without letting go. But, in all seriousness, the Worst Olympic Sport being the Worst is nothing to laugh about.

But, I feel like my armstice would be why not Missouri going off about a Lifetime Defining National Championship in Men's Basketball? Their Final Four Screenprints would be a Week Old and they'd wear them proud because they couldn't make it to the Rose Bowl, Omaha or Oklahoma. And, they'd go off the wall for one of the most unlikeliest National Championships in College Sports History.

I'd want to lend them 55,000 Reasons to do the Right Thing. Mid Missouri will never be Chicago, never be St. Louis, and never be Kansas City, but, I want to see the reason why Home of Hometown Missouri Tiger National Champions be part and parcel of everyone's school.

Those National Championship Game Screenprints and those National Championship Screenprints would raise new Scholarships and Sports like you can't believe. I'd want to see Happy Achievements thump Labor Day better than Cardi B not holding down a whole album like ODB, and I do know Old Dominion shouldn't be riding Rocky Top like nobody's business.

I'd want to see Role Models for Kids badly, and I'd sense Nebraska needs a New Conference before they need the Belk Bowl, Iowa needs to not be off the wall like Jacko's Albums, Illinois needs 5 Year Logos and National Giants, Kentucky is becoming Top 25, Arkansas is taking their Rutgers Lessons, Oklahoma can't pull it together, and Kansas needs 6 Wins.

I don't know if it would be more wild than Virginia, but, I'd need to see Missouri Win a Big Title when it counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...