Tuesday, December 17, 2019

I doubt this Decade's Memory would be remembered well..

I feel like either this decade was a move away from being very great or very awful with a very riotous, awful ending just souring over the rest of the years. I would feel authenticity would be redoubled, believability would have to be not in the hands of a Hollywood Scriptwriter or Someone Else that shouldn't be in the room.

Even though The Simpsons is 30 This Evening, but, I would have known the quality episodes would have broken in batches. The lone episodes outside the Season 2-8 Arc I would have called Top 30 would have been "The Computer that Wore Menace Shoes, a Personal All Time Favorite of Mine and I am not afraid to admit that", "Fraudcast News, On My Real High School Graduation Night", and "Another Man's Dream, which broken the Scripts between a Carsonian and Pythonian Split that otherwise would have coexisted". If I was approached about Episodes 31 to 40 for the Full Length 40th, I would have gone about Seasons 9 (Last Lionel Hutz Voicing) to Season 12, which all of them would be solid belly laughs and solider One Liners.

Since this is predominately a Sports and Entertainment Blog, for the Most of my Posts, but, I feel the losses of Black Entertainment and Music when they carried the show on both ends has been more than going unnoticed. And, as a result, you'd see People You'd Think Would have CD Shelf Space get burnt at the Distributor, People Who'd Be Good Get Too Big Too Quick and People Get Rustier on Quality.

I don't want to just blithe frivolously when we realize my time is valuable, my money is valuable and on top of it, it has been an eh year to cap an awful, awful decade. We all need a lot of things, but, it always comes out in an outburst rather than comes out evenly. I'd feel that the 2 Things DMX Said, at separate but unrelated times, about throwing Drake for not giving permission for sampling Aaliyah, and about having more Percocets than Krusty the Klown has to be truthful.

There'd be too many things that I couldn't bring up timely or orderly like a Document Dump, and that would take a lot of different people rather than one or two eager beavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...