Saturday, December 21, 2019

I'd feel SMU would be a lot Stronger in the Future

I feel like I wanted to see SMU make the Playoffs even worse than a Road Game and a Florida Bowl. Especially if that Florida Bowl had the indignity of a Baltimore Bolted Lane Train that left the station for the Midnight Ride to Mississippi and the homestanding FAU Owls only make Dallas Independent and SMU angrier.

I'd feel like Memphis's Takedown left an awful taste in the Program, the City, the School District and the Republic of Texas's Mouths. The Program as in actually being ranked as opposed to me being nice just to say you had a rating just to say so.

The City as in the City of Dallas, which I feel those people, who don't actually see their Flagship always in person, wanted to see the Conference Gold worse than nothing come home better than Duncanville chronically being a Doughboy against North Shore and worse, North Shore taking territory rudely and unceremoniously. Wearing Dallas is one thing and I'd want to see those jerseys up in Eastern Iowa, which is another, but, I'd feel like the lack of love, the lack of respect, doesn't just show up in Erykah Badu, it doesn't show up in the Children's Story, and it doesn't just show up in Pop Culture, but everyday Dallas Texans that don't always get appreciated the effort, and they'd still gripe about the missed Midland Lee vs. Katy Matchup 22 Years Back like an F150.

The Dallas Independent School District needs to be the Urban Flag of the American West, and the American Southwest. I know I hated Chad Morris fly in to the Northwest Arkansas and Fly Out like USC's Collapse, I know I couldn't stand missed oppurtunities and emotion-o-meters regardless of who else won the Heisman, and to tell you the truth, I'd want to see Dallas Independent Students tell you where they where when SMU won their 1st Conference Championship Since 1982.

The Republic of Texas, which is the formal name for the Great State of Texas, which gave birth to the Football Playoffs, feels honked that they don't see no one in the Analog College Football Playoffs. This ain't picking a Wedding Song for a Wedding that may never happen, but, I knew Oklahoma would have been warned off the gas like how they torched Baylor from 25 like it was Vanderbilt, I knew it rip me to shreds that Baylor couldn't ice another remark from Oklahoma. (Texas has the lone Non-OU Remark in the Big XII since 2015, which torches one back at home.) This is not about home, this is not about having Love Have Everything to do with Everything, this is not about redemption and later, none of that. I'd feel haunted that SMU didn't finish Memphis and that craws because OU would be watching the Playoffs on TV while prepping for Florida in Arlington.

I am venting, emotionally, because I've been the only one not associated with SMU in any shape from Eastern Iowa who wants to see SMU Win Big Again, if not bigger than before. I don't have a doubt in my body Arkansas State a Trash Program and I'd have less doubts about OU, LSU, Texas and Texas A and M's Falloffs. This is emotional, even for those who'd feel SMU would be degraded spiritually and culturally as a Junior College Program and even for those who'd want to tear Dallas a nastier anger-o-meter than they've known! Even though it would be mission accomplished on 3 Winless Seasons, 1 On Field, and 2 Because of Death Penalty, and then some, but, I'd feel SMU would be a lot stronger in the future, because I'd rather see them recruit Dallas Independent In Ring if it had to be, but, it wouldn't be a fun flight back to DFW whenever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...