Sunday, December 29, 2019

Tiebreaker Post: Sunday Quorum

I feel like for Tonight's Tiebreaker Post, with that Sunday Ticket includes Sunday Privileges and it drives me bananas that you'd have a street patrol, bring your own Video Crew, and someone who'd prove he'd not practice personal responsibility and he has proven it time and again.

I'd feel like what would be necessary is not having a dull and strip mined for Gambling League. There'd be no Arena Football League in 2020 and that would have been valuable for the reason that the stat-sheet would have been not as polluted.

I don't like the approval-disapproval culture Commissioner Goodell has left behind. I doubt the next couple of years you'd fully hold down in the sense that after the Centennial Jubilee, you'd still have these problems burn out and become Front Page or the Log.

I'd feel like usually, Practice Players are not much better than players off the Street. I'd get if you'd be the only NFL or Professional Football Principle from Indian Hills, but, there has to be a sense of belief that could not be masked.

It would be one thing to force Financial Literacy because so many of your Alumni/Recent Alumni would be in debt or bankrupt or in prison or all three, but, the interest from above rather than in the material is different. I don't think the XFL would make Season 3 and Season 2 of the 2nd Revival, and it would have lasting effects on Pro Wrestling as it would split Wrestlers into a territorial orbit.

Certainly, I would take another Bounce Back like the Mid 2000s or better yet, a Revivalist Culture like Hip Hop and Black Music was Magic. I wouldn't mean throwing tangents about someone who'd make their only start unless it was the SCCA Runoffs, but, the truth is Partial Time is not good.

We could not mask if we tried who's caught the Patriot Way a fire for bad, like a Blizzard Fire, and to be frank, I couldn't stomach a year like this because we'd have to work hard to avoid merchandise runs and other deterrents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...