Monday, December 23, 2019

Having Support With Women 5, 10, 15 or More Years Older is More Critical

I don't know if I am trying to hide the 215 in this like its Philadelphia, but, in reality, I don't see a lot of guys have healthy support with Women 5, 10, 15 or More Years Older is More Critical. I feel like the biggest offenders, Drake and Justin Timberlake would have little rapport with Women 15 Years Above Them that is good on an everyday basis.

All of it is certain Adult Men making every other Man look Minor or Bush. I feel if their act doesn't fly with Older Women and they'd say "I'd Like Older Women" like they need more Mom Figures, that is a big issue.

The main line of this is not a Pick Up Line. And, these are guys who'd not be interested in dating and the instant they'd get married, we'd root on their divorce like it was against our rivals. I would not be interested in dating, but the tragedy is dating is it is NOT Interstate or International Commerce.

The ardor is how these guys are not "I'll Take You To the Coffee Shop" Characters. Spinsters would have even less of no, and that would include Multiple Name Flips around Baltimore Colts like King Los, and the social acceptability of that in most arenas is not accepted.

We make up for it in a lot of ways and had it been in the right hands, it would be different. It is dangerous to change the game, especially if it is the Wrong Way and we'd have to be looking around for quality.

I doubt being a Barfly the instant you turn 21 is good. I don't think if you could consistently make money, Women and Girls don't want to be around for no good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...