Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Where Would the New Mexico Lobos be in 3 Years?

I would wonder where would the New Mexico Lobos be in College Football in 3 Years? Hoping to make their Own Rose or Cotton Bowl or Playoff Berth or being as bad and forgotten as ever? I feel like I'd be a Hungry, Hungry Homer, which gave genesis to the Albuquerque Isotopes, and I'd like to see an epic run/Championship Run that would pay for a new University Stadium/The Pit.

I'd feel Conference Realignment would reenergize the State and they hungrier than New York City for anything good on the table. I'd find that hunger of holding their own against deeper and wealthier counterparts has been stalled or delayed, amid other things, especially if you had more Federal Land than California.

They need to replace the Pit and give it its proper Valley Ranch. I don't think a Home Bowl Game is as attractive like it would have been Hawaii, USC, or Miami (FL). I would say at least recruit enough athletes to win the Frozen Four and the Drake Relays once in their careers.

The fact the Youngest Lobos would have something to look forward to would help the State's Economic Revenue. Generally, the New Mexico Community is always passed over in key decisions and it would be very easy for a blogger like me to say, but, it is actually true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...