Thursday, December 12, 2019

I feel there's nothing fun with a Free for All

I find there is nothing fun with a Free For All, and the ding that is legit is how would we keep filling University, or whole out consolidating Universities as all options are on the family table. To be frank, most other programs at School don't want you to be just "there" to be there.

To me, it wouldn't be okay to have the same expections or lack of them at 13 or 23. I'd feel like the hold on leadership has eroded to nothing, and I hate to whip out a new tangent, but King Richard Petty and SuperTex AJ Foyt's Hats always faced forward. This being the first real period where the Off Hours seemed to be unhanded, and unhanded worse due to No Adult Males/Role Models that are competent.

It is not funny when your run was short and all you had was the Truck. I'd feel that Commissioner Silver should address the toxins in the NBA and the NBA Video Gaming Community, because 2K Sports is leaving a Whole Lotta Excuses and nothing to offer.

I know I've had Bad Role Models chop my development and completion, but, this is where the Faucet has broke wide open with no stopping. It sure ain't fun wonderin' it JCPenney's Last Christmas in this town, and I'm sure it ain't gonna be 2029.

I feel from the looks of it, Howard is allowed to be unaccountable and Illinois State is the warrantless Trash Transfer Champion. This has to be a dud end to a dud year and I feel I'd root on the Blizzard of 2019 just to motion something relatively coherent.

Just because the Transfer Portal made transfers be for free don't make it so. It always is a lot of people against a lot of people and St. Cloud State and Minnesota-Crookston, who made the big move to Division II in recent years, dropped Football and I feel the Soft Leadership of the MIAC is unintentionally causing havoc on Small College Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...