Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Twas The Blog Before a Restless Christmas

Kids, I am trying to do my own retelling of Twas the Night Before Christmas, as in Twas the Blog Before a Restless Christmas. Twas the Blog Before a Restless Christmas, where I don't see anyone Young or Hip Make Me Vibrant in the Pop Culture Right Now and it is Restlessly Uncomfortable, as in Unseasonable Warmth.

I don't necessarily want to be ribalded about Cold Cases, and I'd feel my City Breaking and Shattering like Midnight Basketball won't do anything other than give recreation to the City. I'd rather'd bring iRacing to Hawkeye Downs like Nashville and North Wilkesboro and I'd really want to see NHRA iRacing, too.

Too many creatures are stirring and I couldn't even sonically hear a Mouse as Reality Sets in and becomes a tempest. I wouldn't mount swears like Snoop's "The Night Before Christmas",even though I would genuinely be tempted to.

I'd also want to commit to seeing Quality College Football Sooner, and too, I'd want to pile on the New York/New Jersey Projects like the Honey Do List at Home is not already long. Seriously, this Champion doesn't have a Honey and he doesn't have a lot of anyone outside of family.

This is not rhyming and I'd put the 2nd Verse in the 3rd Verse and I'd have more mismatched parts than "The Simpsons" Scripts. This Champion is tired of objecting and don't tell me who's hiding or not hiding in the Bat Cave as these are Batman Conditions.

I would say Bah, Humbug as we are not Crash Diet or Slim Fast Losing Weight, but, instead, no one is feeding us like Alicia Keys. I'd pay my Hard Earned Money and Reservations to see someone Rock the House as in the Iowa Fieldhouse to pay for its demolition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...