Tuesday, December 10, 2019

If we talkin' Paper Planes, Where is the Car Parts and Fuel?

I feel what is trippin' harder than a Bad Person having no business hiding in an Office is we'd be prolific on Paper Planes so much that we'd neglect the Car Parts and Fuel. I am not one who'd currently deal with both like Season 31 of Rap City, and would have hit more violent than Bayside would have been topical, and we'd be lost in space and unbelievable, too.

I find no joy in payin' the Man like Offspring Song, and Gen X's Offspring is causing problems like all they know is disrespect and not Bill Snyder coloring NCAA Gold from where they where. Everyone seem to clash like UNLV when they don't get their way and people are St. Nowhere when they have to take down Mike Tyson.

For better or for worse, you can't focus on the Car Parts and Fuel while high. Basically, it too easy to Weekend Raid like a Sting Operation and I know I can't stand strangers, even if UNLV did UCLA's Undefeated.

We couldn't teleport Car Parts and even if we tried, it would NEVER be Women's Shopping. It would just be too serious like we can't hack Jokers like it was School. I'd feel guilty for every 1 and 84 Realizing that it ain't nobody role model and there no way Terry Bradshaw would break his neck throwing the ball to someone who'd exploit his kind and do a different kind of Black Exploitation in Exploiting Black Female Teachers and Other People who'd pay his salary.

I am sure as the rain is longer than 2008 that Michael Jordan would have blown the lid on Derrick Rose for the ACT Fooling, because you'd can't not fool the real teachers. This ain't no J-Lo Juicy and I'd much rather'd wear out Role Models for Kids even though I've not been a Child for a Long Time and I'd refuel like I wouldn't bail nobody outta Jail, even if the Alex Slick was Black, and I'd still not put nothing up to the Pizza Man to bail him out of prison.

Lord willin', that would be more of a Bernie Macian tangent, and I mean that a tangent that ain't include driving no Bread Truck ever again rather than out unbelievable EMF and be jerks about tearing the roof off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...