Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Why Not Rock the Iowa Fieldhouse to Build a New Iowa Fieldhouse?

I'd feel like I'd have a clever notion even for those who'd usually not agree on tearing down the Iowa Fieldhouse: Why not have someone rock the Iowa Fieldhouse so we could raise funds to tear down and rebuild the Iowa Fieldhouse? It would be too easy to have someone big, but, the promoters are still spooked out of Homecoming Dates since evolve, and I'd find a New Fieldhouse would remarry a lot of things, such as being City Center, University Center, Southeast Iowa Center, if we can't get Arenas in Burlington or Clinton, Campus Center and Downtown Center.

I'd throw the Dan Ryan at One Place, but, that is how we'd need to be. I'd feel the State's Healthy Relatability has been thrown to nothing, and I am feeling like a 1-2-1 would be the only alternative in this case.

Instead of just Mission Creek, it would be the last day at Detroit Tiger Stadium blowout and then some. I don't think we'd beat Englishtown and the Fire Marshall and the DA would get wiser than an Owl, but, I'd feel like I don't want to be claustrophobic for no good reason.

I don't know if this is Bookish or Hawkish, like me being insistent all wrecks are real, which I'd still feel at 34, but, I'd have qualms about the brutalist lack of commitment. I don't think anyone else has talked infrastructure as openly in Eastern Iowa Cyberspace, but, I'd feel like for all this noise someone else should squeak a dialogue.

Squeaking a dialogue would be a loud and unsettling phrase because no one would just squeak a dialogue out like a Rubber Ducky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...