Sunday, December 29, 2019

Did Dick Trickle's Jr. Hanley Fleet Break Set Him Up for Winston Cup and the Downside of His Career?

I don't want to pick apart Dick Trickle's Career and Life like it was a Jerkier Frida Kahlo or Georgia O'Keefe. I know he was an artist like those two, but, his art was a More Sustained the 24 from the Ground Up.

I wonder if Dick Trickle's Jr. Hanley Fleet Break Up which caused a Permanent Break in the Continent and broke the Team Super America and his "White Knight" Nickname stuck for the rest of his life and career caused him in the Process, to set him up for Winston Cup and the Downside of His Career?

Those name drops did not feel the same as winning Queen City or winning at the same place as Richie Evans. Name drops go further with anyone else, but the tone those Dick Trickle name drops in Pop Culture where Juvenile and Inappropriate.

Dick Trickle's Rookie of the Year Bids where through a Couple of Seasons, which NASCAR later refined to 5 Starts as opposed to fooling the public. His Cup Start Full Time was at the end of Bobby Allison's Racing Career and I hate to hash or rehash the 8 Rides for Rookie of the Year at 48, where the 24 was not full time in Cup at 48,

I am not a bad news bear, nor I want to do fishing expeditions. He would have still struggled with Doctor and MD, which he was never a Doctor and MD kind of guy, sadly. Let's think of it as a Racing Equivalent to Evita, where there was more love and more respect than that of Ayrton Senna.

I feel like a lot Dick Trickle's 1970s and 1980s Cars where just as or more Ramp Car than Ramp Car, and I hate to tie Old Phone Lines with Grand Theft Auto, but, there was more forethought, more detail, more handywork in those vehicles.

My closing question is could the Trickle-Hanley Fleet Break Up Happen Again? Don't even dare say it couldn't even happen because I even inundated it with Waltrip-Kauffman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...