Sunday, December 22, 2019

2025: The Downside to Not Being Transparent

I feel like you can't get below Running Back Numbers (Under 30) before people begin to trust you and that is the beginning. Mind you, it would have to get closer to Ward Burton in the Country and Safety and if you went down like Obie Trice or Royce da 5'9", be an adult about how you went down.

I'd feel like All Time Money is not an ATM. We have people pulling moves that ain't even legal, and these Team Witnesses would have it even worse in Bill O'Reilly's White Hot Thanksgiving Dinner Spotlight. The least I could do is give the people what they want rather than pretending it is the 1970s.

The Oakland Coliseum ain't even in the NFL, but, Concord de la Salle keep finding ways to be tough. I'd hate littering platitudes like "Don't Litter", but, the reality is who is even trying for the #1 Spot?

25, 30 or 35 would not be Sunday Morning like Change Begin at Home. I feel guilty that we should have been transparent vs. Mr. Mooney, and I'd try hard to not look at 50 like, did I waste my Adult Life?

For as much as I'd want Permian to restore the Diamond, I couldn't have circumstances deter them from the Biggest Double Digit Stats in America. I couldn't because the late decade would be Chinatown and I don't think High School would have APR Rates, but, it either borders on Practice School like Late 1970s Texas or Get Out the House School.

It is not so fine that I can't hack the narrative getting worse or even worse. You'd have to lend reason for things to be fresh for a reason just so people would have money to get out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...