Saturday, December 7, 2019

Love Hawaii Being in the Conference Championship!

I feel that all year, having to speak up for Hawaii and Aloha Stadium Replacement for a myriad of reasons and I'd do feel their facilities for Football would need improving, and in a later time and place, I do not want to see Hawaii snubbed out of a Later Pac 12 or other iteration realignment because it drove me bananas to see Colorado push out because Nebraska and Utah push out because BYU, but no love/respect for Boise State and Hawaii.

Army/Navy Game has been played on Pearl Harbor Day Many Times, and I'd wanted to see it be an annual rendition on Pearl Harbor Day for Reasons, including it being a Television Event. I'd feel happier if Hawaii's Scene was more resolute, and I would think a Oregon-Hawaii Rivalry would sell Television Air Space this deep on the Mainlands.

If it was a Pacific 9 at a later time, I would like to see key options be offered on the table for a matinee game before the actual championship. There is no way Texas A and M would play Hawaii as a Punishment of Fate a la Alabama because there would be too much juice toward the Texas-Texas A and M Wars Restarting.

We'd have plenty of Taras and Monicas for muses, but, never always enough focuses. I'd feel on this day, Oklahoma would be warned off the Gas, American History would rock Charlotte, LSU and Ohio State would stay tough like a Turtle, and Hawaii would pull the upset.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...