Sunday, December 22, 2019

I don't know if Howdy Doody Boosters are being Confused for their Toy Story Equal, Woody

I feel for this post, it is not a Paper Mario, but, the Paper is confusing the Howdy Doody Legacy for the more 3D and more plastic counterpart, Sheriff Woody of Toy Story. I know this is a Lender/Borrower Scenario, and the scenario doesn't do much good without John Lassiter.

I'd feel like any later Toy Stories would have to keep consideration for this angle, and I wouldn't even want to get started without the Woody/Tom Hanks Angle , and there'd be a time and a place for everything, and I doubt just having to strong arm roles that wouldn't happen otherwise is one of them.

I don't necessarily know if Howdy Doody Boosters, or their descendants even like being confused for their Toy Story Equal. Other than being dropped more than once years ago, and dealing with imposters harder than Krusty vs. Gabbo, I'd feel that the mentality would be tougher than the Wood and Nails that made Howdy Doody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...