Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Yurcich would cause headaches in Columbus, Yurachek is leaving problems in Little Rock

I don't think everyone should be phonetically like the Seattle Seahawks, but, Mike Yurcich is going to leave problems in Columbus with no order and leave Tom Herman with a chronic science project in Austin, and Hunter Yuracheck is leaving problems in Little Rock and once upon a Wild Time, they'd still be slighted out of a Sugar Bowl Trophy, even though the NCAA said otherwise, but, the other thing unrelated to Petrino's Womanizing is they where a hair from bumping LSU-Arkansas II like an awful New York City Subway Stop.

The patronage has not been nice to the hated relationship between Texas and Arkansas like Frost and Nixon. I'd feel like Arkansas is blowing a chance at the Rose and Fiesta Bowls by hiring Kendal "Child Please, Don't Even Begin With anyone's Mom" Briles in Broyles Territory. Texas is blowing a chance at the Belk and Chick Fil A Bowls like we'd leave other people's Homework off the table in a bad way with OUR decisions.

Mother's Day is not cute and I'd rather have Indianapolis before Home or the Peloton, the true Peloton not the one that steals Actresses and Napsters for fun. I'd sooner hire The Nutt Amigos and risk being warned off before I'd hire a Briles and that is my school (Mount Mercy). What I'd sooner do is give Rhoads Ankeny High and "Smoke on the Water" and play like "Fire in the Sky" in Central Iowa before he is a Sumlin.

Name confusion would do the Hogs and the Horns Fan Bases greasy. I don't see as many Hats from Texas and I'd want to see that trophy on Mother's Day 2024, and that's why love has everything to do with everything vs. home. The best coaches Arkansas let plank out of the House is Bear Bryant with the constant calls of Mama and Alabama like he was their product and Gus Malzahn being sick and tired of book reports and constantly having to throw money against a buyout.

I feel what Texas has done is ignorance to real talent and I'd like to see something other than a novelty be hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...