Thursday, December 12, 2019

My State's Decorum is Becoming Rick and Morty

I feel my state's decorum is becoming Rick and Morty, or better yet, Rick and Mortician. The hipster/millenial movement has glued into my state like a bad habit worse than New York City and we'd get absolute New York City attitude about bandwidth.

I feel like the people we can't leave alone in the Corrections System are eating out of the fridge and taking advantage of a chaotic thing. 2 and a Half Years of this Governor and yet we have managed to lay an underacheivement egg uglier and nastier than we can believe.

If Lane Kiffin had the nerve to steal Chris Coyle like he wants to steal Alabama's Strength Coach, it would severely take us from contention worse than we'd begin with. It would be like Helena Bonham Carter, where she is still pissy about that Liz Taylor role and instead of a role, it would be good postseason experiences.

You don't want decorum to fall out of hand any time of year, let alone the Holiday Season! I'd feel like preprogramming Cam'Ron Voice like easy listening would go down hard on Generation X because of "Sesame Street". Instead of that other 70s Debate, we'd have no control and even less of no control to begin with,

I hate to insinuate Cam'Ron and Mr. Hooper like a Newer School and Hall and Oates going from Hard Rocking to Adult Contemparary that most of the Older Rock Bands, KISS included went down, even to the chagrin of Diana Ross, but, that's where we at. We'd be at a 40 Year Old Aaliyah not having none of dates like my Mother's Friends, we'd not make Jobbers or Actors in Serious Roles.

If this was New York City, I'd feel these Costumed Characters would not let go of their lack of fame like Guy Smiley was a more harmless Marty Tirrell. No, instead, we can't let go of the fact we should be Yes Sir/No Sir for real like I don't see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...