Tuesday, December 24, 2019

How Close are We to 2 College Football 30+ Game Winners?

I'd like to know if how close would we be to not 1, but 2 30+ Game Winners in College Football? If it was Northern Iowa snatching the flag, or North Carolina A and T, they'd get mad love for the rest of their life. But, no, no, no, it has to be James Madison, and I am still poorer for it.

I don't want to be an Alumni Bang or another Alumni Bang like we reckless, but the truth is on my Cousin's Legendary 37th, which I'd tie the line on Dale Earnhardt and Alan Kulwicki Numbers, we'd have 2 College Football 30+ Game Winners.

We'd have Clemson be set to go as the Dynasty where Florida just lost it at the Foot of The Rose Bowl, we'd have Morningside build as a Military Tank, and North Dakota State have to lose the class to open up the Championship.

This is not a vociferation, this would be true. I'd still loved one of my Schools to do the upset of Mount Union, even if it is Grinnell or Luther, and I'd keep it family for reasons. But, no, Naperville stole the Gold and everyone all new is trying to steal Division II.

I'd feel guilty like I'd vote Good or Not at All, but, Arkansas toeing Kansas State before they'd win League or National Gold and I'd be happy if Mr. Ferentz pulled National, Outright and Heisman trebles before he is done.

To be frank, I'd be burning Oysters like cooking Brisket before you'd think the Runaway Lane Beer Train could be good with Chris Coyle. Kiffin has tried to steal Alabama's Strength Coach and he better not steal my house's strength, because the SEC West would fall back into Alabama's Hands before anyone could charge a believable mount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...