Sunday, December 8, 2019

More Believable than Putting Money into Season Tickets and Getting Little in Return....

I love Carrots of Tangible Events as much as the next person, but, I feel we'd have to refocus on believability. We've had the unbelievable for so long that it has become common, and I doubt my communities in Iowa would need worse problems than the Meth.

I'd do think and feel that for one, we wouldn't have a tangible stage for our Music Videos in a long minute. I don't mind streaming, but, I feel having the Eeny-Meeny-Miney-Mo Mentality of the Video Director would be a great and pleasant feeling again.

I think the 2nd Person Winning On Metal would lid the Monkey See,Monkey Do nonsense in a lot of things, namely in Auto Racing.  For as much thrown at Climate Change and it is all legit, but, the Social Climate is as unstable as burning an Oxygen Tank to burn the air which is careless and everything with the 5 to 10 Year Old Ethics seems forgotten.

I'd feel we'd need a long and hard discussion about the Social Climate like we don't need to see more of Minority America or our Communities doing serious time in Serious Prison for Serious Crimes. Some of these things that certain states Department of Corrections are worse than bogus, they are endangering and they would have OSHA on their jock if it was a 9 to 5 Workplace.

That would earn their ability to be Thrown Under the Bus Fair and Square. What the Social Climate would be is having to need a sense of Safety and Coherency, and I could Work From Home like being paranoid bled through the future, but, I'd miss my Wrestling Room or On Paper or other equals.

We are not doing enough for being a Safe Place to Work. A Safe Place to Work IS NOT throwing anyone over someone else like Drake had the nerve not to contact or even ask for permission from DMX or Aaliyah's Family to use HER Song. A Safe Place to Work would be competent, reasonable, and not trying to be off the handle about people permenantly disrupting Interstate and International Commerce!

I'd feel like Serious Money should beget Serious Money. 6 Figures is Serious Money, and the more the figures stack up, the more that is expected out of your relatives, especially if they aren't getting married to Rockefellers. I'd feast off safety and ethics as much as a Florida Free For All, but, I'd rather would know my money and relatives would be safe like it was Wisconsin when'd we know the Troublemaker's Key Relative was in Hot Water, too.

And in closing, a Safe Place to Work would be where my Ladies don't look like two different people, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...