Thursday, December 26, 2019

Why not a Day Glo Texaco Havoline Red for Iowa City High for Homecoming and the Battle of the Boot?

I feel like wanting to kick the Color Wheel Around like a Soccer Ball, and I'd like to see the Day Glo Texaco Havoline T28 Neon Red for Iowa City High for Homecoming and Battle of the Boot. I'd get on a major kick on Neon, to counter the Red and Black or Black and White for some reason, which the 1st is My Alma Mater and the 2nd is My Program I'd love to visit Nationally, Odessa Permian, but, it is more fun playing with the Color Wheel.

I'd wanted a Oregon Neon or Matrix Green, but, the fear is usually Women's Justice and Not Betraying My Buckley (Iowa City High). I'd feel not just the Day Glo T28, but Glow in the Dark Day Glo T28 for Iowa City High for both Homecoming and Battle of the Boot.

I don't think Iowa City High gets any where the Love/Respect, and having to think as a 1990s Child, you where City or West if it wasn't your School Playing Them and I feel I don't love why Downtown Iowa City's Business Boosters go out like the Castrol GTX Hotline.

Would a Day Glo alleviate the Confusion to Iowa's Rival, Iowa State? I am wanting to get in on design and royalties, amid other things, and I'd love to see such Uniform Idea take wing. Iowa City High would not get 1st Dibs on Merchandising like North Liberty, I'd rather not be a Clipper, and Home Doesn't Act Like Ringo in Reciprocation (Ringo Starr is The Simpsons Hidden Star in their Heavy, Heavy Celebrity Special Guest Lore and Ringo Starr is NOT a Hidden Star!)

I don't think it would bring a Texas War North Again, but, in transparency, I am wanting to see the Booster Clubs take better wing in merchandising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...