Thursday, December 12, 2019

Is She Going Out/Dating/Being Married to Him Limiting the Options on the Table?

I feel like it is out of hand with so many people not interested in dating so much that is she going out/dating/being married to him limiting the options on the table like the Golden Handcuffs? I feel that as a man, I would have to bring 2 Things back in style that fell out of style in 2010, mind you, for reasons.

I find no joy that the bigger we'd get, the worse we'd get with our mannerisms. I'd sense that it is rubbing off on the Younger Adults, because I wouldn't want to see me do bad again, but, people want you to be healthy and safe.

Even as a Relationship Fan, Girls and Women like you to be safe. I feel guilty that my energy thrown around like I'd want the hit to percolate Memorial Day Weekend and stick all year. I don't think Social Media was designed to be on to the next one, especially if the next one was getting my Girls through Sports Betting.

You know a lot of things ain't good when it the Holidays, we on the bubble to begin with and some Super Nut yucks out the line. It less good when Non-Profits run more routes than the Texas-Arkansas Big Shootout had all time plays.

School is not a detention center. And, we get stuck with the Old Drunkard and the Mad at the World and nothing else got done. Frankly, we knew Government wasn't just throwing Revenue like mad for a Glorified Midnight Basketball Scrum. What School helps is Save Us From Prison, or at least market a real, credible future so our Parental Units are not twisted like phone lines.

If I'd have it my way, I'd want my Jocks to Jam harder than a Sonics-Knicks NBA Finals where the Wild West or the 5 Boroughs is mad they lost and I'd perennially be mad at the Thunder for ripping off the Sonics. To be frank, I'd rather have believability above and beyond tangents because I'd have squat to look forward to and not all of it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...