Sunday, December 15, 2019

Antonio Brown is NOT a Genius!

I feel that with Friday's Live PD AB Edition, Antonio Brown is NOT a Genius! Sadly, I feel that his Women would deter him from a 2nd Career or More, and when you affect a Girl that is a Mom negatively, you make her kids and their school even worse.

I'd be looking at 54's, 86's, 111's before I'd look at AB being a Power Player. I haven't updated my resume for jack, too, and I couldn't have saved the Arena Football League, for as much as I'd loved it, I still couldn't save my Aunts when asked.

The fact of the matter is I would have 44 Million Reasons to be on Dancing With the Stars with Trista Sutter and Melissa Joan Hart, my Starlets from Childhood and Young Adulthood. And, if that was all me, Hollywood, and I mean California, I'd keep Jill Arrington from the Unemployment Line and many a different Bachelorettes a chance at the Dancing With the Stars.

The sadness in the madness is if Phyllis Diller was 200, she would not be affiliated with trash. She would not have been affiliated with that trash even if it was 10 Years Probation. And, I feel Commissioner Goodell should remark "Expelled" next to Antonio Brown like he's 22.

I'm not in love with 2nd Chances that should stay with Texas or Arkansas Football. Trust me, I am not. Genius should be reserved for Martz, and they'd give him a hard time for being neurotic. The Patriot Way is Neurotic and then some,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...