Sunday, December 29, 2019

Before We'd Fill Out Positions....

...I don't usually like starting out posts with a Bullet Point, but, I feel the reason why we filled out positions through the years is because someone else was bad as opposed to workmanship. I'd feel like what makes things worse is if we where focused on Workmanship, we wouldn't have as many issues/limits.

I don't like one bit why we'd have the worst 18 Months in my Home since the Early 1980s and a lot of things are robotic. A lot of the reason we had education was not be held to a Bad Bar, a lot of the reason we had what we had was 1. Avoid Negative School History and 2. Not have nothing when it counts. You'd know when people have had enough, too.

I wouldn't let things go to people who have been rightfully expelled. Not fired, not dismissed, expelled and it would be worse than the 1960s if we let anyone on the outside stir the pot. Everyone knows we shouldn't be in that position, but we are, and to tell you the truth, it would be easier to break the merchandising walls if given the chance.

This isn't about merchandising, this is not about Zion nursing his injuries and potentially dragging New Orleans's Olympic Scene and establishments are there for a reason. I'd feel guilt for having no real clear fashionistas or senoritas and I'd be fooled if it was someone but instead someone else.

I'd throw posts out there better than Paper Job Applications, but, that doesn't mean the Alumni Association or anyone else would say Yes or have me prepared for both a No and the Drawing Board all over again. I am living the Drawing Board and I doubt Relationships would have handled it, kids would have handled it well without their school records being mud, and that's if I was a Parental, Husband, Father or Boyfriend.

Imus left behind Shock Jocks, Primus left behind South Park Theme and Crank Call Beats, and I don't see enough CD Stores to Push, which limits Target and Best Buy Options. I don't think myself or my Bigger Muses would be wrong about getting both Mad Love and Mad Annoyances.

It would be fun to bring your own Camera Crew, but it is less fun when you have to need things to pay for things or need things to back up things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...