Saturday, December 14, 2019

Why Not Go For Cup and IndyCar Seasons as Series Regular?

Even though James Davison is trying to do the Danica Final as his own, but, I feel why not go for Cup and IndyCar Seasons as the Series Regular? I feel that once, it should be tried, and I'd be the Win Everything Big Guy on the Blogosphere, but, I feel the challenge would be fun.

If we called it for fun, we'd have to at least make it about racing key venues once. The Daytona 500 Entry List has 6 Rookies and 1 Cameo, and it would be a convenient use of Rookie of the Year in Both Series.

The trump card in all of this would be having to have a supportive everything. Even in all this, I would think it would be a good challenge to replicate the AJ Foyt Slate in a Big Series.

I'd dare out that challenge into existence and I'd feel that it should be Racing Team not in partnership with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...