Monday, December 9, 2019

I would expand or root for expansions of the Division I Football Playoffs

I feel as the Commissioner of the Playoffs before it was fashionable, and biggest advocate, I would want to expand another round of the FBS Playoffs at least to consider Conference Champions Seriously. I do feel that we'd have to base our decisions in the Sweet, Sweet Gang of 6 and Rachel's Baby Emma on the worst market as much as the best market.

And, I have been clappy about having a 5th Full Round of the FCS Playoffs because I am not happy Southern missed North Dakota State and Florida A and M missed Northern Iowa. If we where that serious about Pray-Starving the Good Out into our World, we'd be playing Savannah State against Notre Dame or looping Impossible Upsets of Notre Dame by Indiana Wesleyan.

I don't know if not having Mount Union be this far is a Caffeine Chase if you don't finish the drill currently. I do sense our Role Model for Kids Orbit is Overcrowded like Prison and Overcrowded by Guys who want to avoid Prison.

If this was a Cash Grab, the bad thing is we'd always need cash. That is the downside of getting older with no one to offer, and I'd coat the quality more or more worse as a wedge. The downside is I would give and give and give and give so much of my life to Yesterday that I don't see any equal peer that is Male not interested in Children Staying in School or College, but, taking the Coed instead and their community getting wiser than Mother Hens.

Just because the influence expanded into the Stands doesn't mean it is handled well. What is rude is I don't see any real quality handled in the Outsized Culture because even though we'd be paranoid, doesn't mean we are levelheaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...