Thursday, December 19, 2019

Are the Khans Focused on the Gator Bowl?

I feel guilty for as much noise Mr. Khan has made for WWE Expats being disgruntled at the Federation, I'd find he has not been focused on the Gator Bowl and the Jacksonville Jaguars. I don't think anyone could just turn the Green Bay of the South into an Annual Championship Contender.

For most of us at home, there has to be faith that the World's Largest Cocktail Party has to be arbeted like Timber. HBCU Classics in the River City, and Non Traditional Classics, too. If I was General Manager, and that would be a Big Hot Ask from having to be just as Indeed as Problem Athletes, but, instead, I'd be more than happy to blow the lid when asked.

There is not anyone other than Running Back to fight off Captain Brissett. And that is just the AFC South. I'd think too, they should not bounce their Off Season on Jameis Problems, and their Ryan Leaf in Gardner Minshew is causing more problems than he is solving.

If I was even scouting, it would not be a clubby High School you'd never got back at home. Jacksonville is not a clubby place to begin with. People work for everything and get very little back.

I could start with anything else this morning, IE Mr. Bill Simpson, We Built This City Bump Elliott, and even the Impeachment, mind you, but, I feel my laser focus is on the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Gator Bowl having to not be focused like a laser.

Chances are, there will be a stronger Player 3 and not just another nWo to genesis the ratings wars again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...