Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Is Carver Arena Due for a Replacement?

I feel that with the ice issues Carver Arena is having, I'd find Carver Arena is due for a Replacement. I don't think I have Georgia On My Mind, amid Other Things, which is tying up Ray Charles and My Personal Cyberspace Lore.

I do notice if I was any iteriation of the Quad City Mallards, this is not OK that it would be 12 Calendar Years since I last won in Carver Arena, and both the Mallards and Rivermen have been in the Same Circuiting of Minor League Hockey.

With March Madness's Homecoming being overdue, there is no way you can't look at Carver Arena and say that is not due for a replacement. (I feel the quip of "Georgia On My Mind, Amid Other Things") was in response to Georgia keeping Mark Richt 5 Years too late and missing Randy Edsall, having him settle for Maryland and a 2nd Stint in UConn.

Bureau Valley has both Quad City and Peoria Media Markets, and ideally, the War on 74 is not a friendly rivalry. Even though Y2J, The Rivermen Winning at Home and the Pirates Lone ArenaCup and Undefeated Season would live forever, but, they wouldn't have the same book as Ray Charles, Jerry's Kids, and Peoria being the IHL.

I couldn't be the same guy who'd rifle the happier memories in the lore like that, because, one of them is a rivalry and I would not want to be lidded on appropriation. I'd feel where the lid is blown is Bradley having to nix the Braves to restart College Football and get new Sports and a new Arena.

I'd feel like for many reasons, I don't see a Valley Ranch in the City of Boulevards because a Valley Ranch would alleviate or delinneate having to fight over Arena Time, which that gets heavy.

The Arena is almost 40 and the Central Illinois Community is asking for something better, even though I am not a Halo, but, freeing Assembly Hall would motion Peoria, Springfield, and Decatur into a "Homer The Great Formation". (Knowing Central Illinois enough, they do not want to rush into anything, let alone Simpsons Formations.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...