Saturday, December 14, 2019

What about Critical Thinking and Crisis Management?

I feel like what is not good is don't trust a Man who treated a starlet like a toy with critical decisions. I feel like we are guilty of an AAUized Landscape that just eats money no matter what. I'd think Randy Duncan, our lone Rose Bowl Hero's 40th was celebrated further, James Street's, the Big Shootout Hero's 40th was celebrated further.

The shame in all of this is having dudes who made all these other dudes, for worse. They are not Bob Hope, even if Justin Timberlake saved the Bob Hope from going away, to the critiques of fellow golfers. Our PGA Tour sadly is in their 20s and 30s.

If Patrick Reed is Captain America and David Stern's Health is falling off, we can't go back. What I think in the Olympic Cycle, I want to see Ambassadors and not just John Hunter Nemechek, and I feel guilty the Girls will get wise, if not their Children.

If we had to be Kendrick, focus would have to be next. Most of us are not comfortable with anyone who'd be a bigger lech than Pete Rose even. Actors and Jobbers do not resolve our problems, unless its Star Trek or Clay Millican winning in the NHRA.

Critical Thinking is not something you'd score 500 out of 100 on at School. I cannot state enough the lowlights  and I cannot take enough Senior Day in Baton Rouge or Auburn from the other Junior or Senior Days.

Crisis Management is very overused to a blot to the point we'd have nothing. I feel strength should be used correctly, too, and School has helped people save themselves from Prison, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...