Friday, December 20, 2019

I'd love to see the Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Promoter Grow and Develop

I feel like I'd be the biggest National Booster of Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway, which the NFS Formality would not rank as many Sports Purists as FSN, but, the NFS Formality ranks automotive purists who feel like they'd live being pushed to the side.

I'd feel do me a favor in putting on enough, namely Weekly Racing and Luring Cup and IndyCar to Downtown Nashville and not getting evicted like the last 2 People. Marketing a gem to the Community and Beyond would have to be necessary and it would be couth of Track Enterprises to have Front Channel Airwaves to pay the Fairgrounds.

It would be couth to make the "Homer the Great" Formation from Springfield to Nashville and at least offer a big race to a big race. I'd feel on the table, it has been done before, either adding Motor again or USA at the end not to ruffle feathers in Davidson County.

What I'd get a major kick out of is having a Snowball Derby Qualifier in Nashville and the USGP The Series in the Heart of Nashville. I'd love seeing that for reasons, because it would be fun.

Do me a favor, again, by at least growing and developing long term, including, up to, and not limited to, developing a Replacement Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway/Tennessee State Fairgrounds/Workgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...