Sunday, December 15, 2019

Why not NHRA Mello Yello iRacing?

I feel like the people at iRacing usually burn the Midnight Oil, Literally, and speaking of literally, like Women's Literature, I feel iRacing should include the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing. I find that I would want to carry on tradition of my Uncles one way or another and even though I wouldn't be able to Metal Out, because I have no Driver's License, but, that doesn't mean people like me shouldn't give iDrag Racing a go.

There still are people defensive and territorial to their venues being apped or Video Gamed within reason. If I couldn't be Bob Jenkins, AJ Foyt,Tony Hulman, or Kyle Petty within reason, at least lend me the rhythms to be winning everything big globally online if I couldn't in analog.

I'd challenge the licensures at IndyCar and NASCAR to see if they'd have anyone be "Guinea Pig" to race both so an analog would be feasible. I would fly off the handle if it was Kamp Krusty, Michael Annett would upset Donny Schatz, Lewis Hamilton, and Kyle Busch. If it was me who'd had to pull the Upset Victory against Schatz, Hammie and Rowdy, the Whole World would be something I'd expect and then some.

I'd feel full on, no bull, Quarter Mile Drag Racing should be expected and if it was the e US Nationals or the e World Finals, working hard for Winner Take All National and World Championship like it was money on the Family Table.

I'd get evangelical like J. Cole leading into "No Role Models", as the Family Table should be pride on the rise. I hate so much compromise that 60 Year Old Women would hate the fakes like they aren't news. (Well, they wouldn't be good news, and we'd separate like good news and bad news.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...