Monday, December 23, 2019

Why not the Breast Cancer Awareness Oregon Game Be Homecoming?

I feel that why not, as a College Football Fan, have both the Breast Cancer Awareness and the Oregon Homecoming Game be both the Same Game? I feel like if I was booting and suiting getting my Money's Worth out of Oregon, I would be more comfortable with bringing Jackson State or Florida A and M to School for Homecoming.

I'd like to see Oregon Officials seriously consider such a move because for as many Helmets and Uniforms they'd have suited and booted, I'd like to see purpose. I'd like to see Enviromentalists or Future High School Coaches get a good look before it gets as lost as Tennessee.

It is not always fun to base things off of what you don't want to see, but, that is the part of being an adult. I'd want to dare the Ducks into taking Wing at the Sugar Bowl or Orange Bowl for as many times as they'd invade Solid Territories.

I'd like to see if your a Duck, you'd be committed to the Enviroment. If your a Hawkeye, you'd be committed to Justice for Women and Children. Committment doesn't just bleed out the Campus 4 Walls and I'd hate to keep seeing "Mommy and Me" like we can't do Crisis Management Well and we'd get angrier at those that had and lost it and I'd be the Tennessee in this World.

I don't think this is a Daredevil Post, or playing UCF so that most of your Fan Base saw Walt Disney World for the 1st Time Ever, but, I feel consciously, I'd like to see more of the Women's Health Games go back to the Women's Teams. I'd feel happier if your going to pay Doctors out of your own pocket, make sure your not leaving Jobbers and Actors with Your Mom or Aunt and I'd feel happier if you are going to pay the kids for the kids, pay their School beyond their fees.

I am getting on my "Welcome to New York City Thump" like Dipset should have been a Rap AC/DC or Queen, for good reason and being a product of the Land of Women's Justice, I'd at least like to see such a commitment exist for good reason rather than being evicted like the Formosas for the New York City Media Standoffs in the Mid South.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...