Saturday, December 21, 2019

Blog #1492: Who are Likely Candidates for the 2020 National Championship of College Football "Program 100"?

Even though my National Championship won't be until later in January, but, I would feel what would be some baseline criteria for the 2020 National Championship of College Football "Program 100"?

I would start out with Playoff Performance, Liking/Hating Your Hire in Division I, Liking Your Band More than Your Pillar/Beacon/Pedestal's Coach, and that would be the start. I feel that for a lot of things, Bumps would have to be Earned, IE 1st Bowl Win and 1st Bowl Win after Being WWF Pumped into Playoff Lore Years Ago.

I'd think bumps would include Winning a Florida Bowl vs. an Incomplete Program, Starving a Critical National Championship into existence to keep North Dakota State from Mount Union, Oklahoma and 25 Playoff Wins in a Row, Picking the Thanksgiving Turkey as Unceremoniously as Santa's Little Helper in "Behind the Laughter", Picking on and off a Brian Kelly that has no real risible future in the Chicago Media Market, and that is among the starters.

My 2020 Detail will come together at another time and place. But, I will say that I will have an August 1st Poll in 2020. This is more of a Potshot/ Tangent Post that would try to settle out who's who and if I did pick Missouri #1 Next Summer because I'd want Missouri to Roll Oklahoma in Norman and Florida is not all together, and neither is Stanford.

If the Pinnacle of Higher Learning acted like jerks, it would be a problem. It is just as bad of a problem if it is the Pinnacle of Regular Season Sports without debate to most Americans to act like jerks, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...