Saturday, December 7, 2019

Well, It Would Be Easier to Have the Bad Bar Culture Again...

...I am poking a very real bear that Social Service in my State, namely the Eastern Third of Iowa, has became more of a piss and cuss battle like a Wino and Someone who is really mad at the World and both are not helped well. I feel guilty that everyone else is doing better on Social Service, Enviroment, Women's Justice, Energy, Home Energy and all this other stuff but us.

This is not a freespirited argument about keeping kids in College to save someone's Truck Stop in South Dakota the trouble. This is not a freespirited "Stay In School" and we too lost and individual to play Mensa like we need a 4th in Brooks, Dunn, and Reba.

The Captain and the Superintendo could only do So Much like Madden could only stay Fresh and Revelant for so long without making TV feel stoic and gameplay look terrible offline. Even though I'd paint my Coach as 2 Things, but, Captaincy would be more well suited than the PlayStation before the PlayStation.

I feel guilt that if our Governor was a Lawyer, she'd be disbarred and called every Vulgar and Swear in the book. We'd lost control of Higher Standards, and we'd need them if we had an All San Jose Unified and an All San Jose State Black Student Union Foundry White House with no Jeremy Mayfields trying to ruin my paddock and vibes harder than Kendrick Lamar.

The guilt is I don't want recidivists stealing my jobs and hard earned payroll. I feel like the downside of the Hyperlocal is we live like it is a Monorail and a bad built Monorail at that. A very bad built Monorail and they'd keep away the usual Shutdown Foresters that wouldn't be afraid to Citizens Arrest, too, if it was their Mom, Children, or Ladies.

I'd much rather strum "Texas Fight" to get y'all to the 40 Acres and get the Mule with it. If we where more of a Unit, we wouldn't be leakier than the Spies Report and for the good bar, White Whale Sponsorship like Kasey Kahne racing for Target, we'd need the Room to match the Rest and Relaxation.

If I was the General Manager, I would not spare who'd earn their Pink Slip fair and square.  All My Ladies are getting So! Very! Jilted! and! Tired! like this is not fun, and fun to me would be having the Twin Mountain District, even though we are not Denver and I'd busk marketing like it was fresh and trust me, someone wants to pick up Overtime the Don, the Bossman and the Oracle all are doing to the Bone like Offspring and paydays for Live Music and DJs have been spotty and elusive like we 5 and we couldn't find the nonpaydays are suspicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...