Thursday, December 19, 2019

We Literally Losing Everyone!

I feel like venting more than anything because we literally losing everyone! I hate to rehash my favorite Last Summer and Fall Hash, but, what fun most places would it not be if it was January 6th and it back to 8 More Misery Inducing Weeks of Winter like Nothing Ever Was to Happen!

I'd find for my last words, today, I'd really not want to hear about who is sainted, who is gone, who is not here, and all that trash! I feel that in my Ail-Posting, which wouldn't be the same as Ail-Tweeting,  we ain't on either Slim Fast or Crash Diet Losses, but, instead, the not being fed losses because no one fed us like School Lunch.

Better than that, knowing from my experience, having kids run wild because no one fed them at Summer Break. That is a less good image of my Summers, too. Frankly, you can't go to School without having to carry your relatives like your High School Odessa High.

To be fair, I'd root for a MOJO! coming to my Bigger Schools, but, it would mean more if Odessa High came to Iowa City. We ain't the people that it just means more, but, I'd want to see that 1st City Hex go down through Cedar Rapids Jefferson in High School Football.

I couldn't change the past or control other people's moods, but, we should be there enough for crisis management. I'd feel as if we couldn't pull we all we got like St. Louis if we tearing each other down, and it hard to be the truth if we couldn't build our own stuff.

I don't think we'd pull anything for anything, because Black Holes would happen. We don't have "We Built This City" Elliott, Bill Simpson or Coach Fry. That would be the recent losses and that is really not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...