Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Rock the House: I Wonder if the Iowa Field House would make a Great Live Album Venue?

I feel like if anything, why not have a whole group of artists that would have nothing otherwise to do with Iowa City and the State University of Iowa and have a Rock the House Live Concert/DVD/Album that would hold weight? I mean, other than wanting to at some point revive a New Iowa Field House on the Same Sight to make it modern, passable and not have to crow about the Disabilities Act, I would want to market my Home in a healthier light.

I don't know if we have had great Hip Hop Live or Double Live Albums? Single Live would be treat enough, but, if we went the Garth Brooks Route with Double Live, that would mean having to edit and cut the right moments rather than Webcam.

People would only have so much money and to be fair, I'd be interested in future lifetimes of Christmas and Birthday Gifts and Inheritances rather than wasting my energy. It wouldn't just be a House Party, it would be a Field House Party.

I'd feel in our traditional cycle, Williams is more overdue for a Multi-Purpose because that made the state when there was No NBA and the North Stars where the Only Other Show in Town, Welsh Ryan Arena would be a close 2nd on Age and Crisler would show her Beauty and Age Marks along with Yost. I would say the Pit Problem makes Carver worse and it is going to be a Legendary Issue with none of the right Banners or NCAA Trophies to Count.

Other than Don't Rename Assembly Hall ever again and I'd rather have a Replacement before a New Name would be added, I'd think Carver would be the next most modern due for a Replacement. Everyone talks about the great 1960s or 1970s Concerts and I'd wonder if we had a Series of them at Home?

Pop Culture is not a Fishing Expedition, and I'd Rather'd Be Shopping. I can't stand Politicans being Fruits and Nuts Without Intention, and I'd rather'd have anything but intermittent Starts, Restarts and Stops like City Drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...