Saturday, December 21, 2019

What if Sim Racing Had Higher Tiered Sponsors?

It piques my interest as a Fan that why'd Sim Racing couldn't handle Frat Boy Sponsors and worse than that, have someone go from Bankable to storm from league to league because they can't hack their Bandwidth. I feel in the sense of serious, what if they'd have higher tiered sponsors in Sim Racing?

Even though there'd be no physical equipment other than Software and Computers, but, I would feel the overarching gateways would still not be a glorified Quarter Midget to Cup in Analog and your still the Worst in your Truck Series.

The reality of it all, is I hate to Maddenize the Sport where it would take 2025 to catch up. I'd think in Bankability, Changing Paint like BK Racing or Changing Numbers like it was Up and Down does not work, because the Number is Part of the Package.

It is not a shock to me that we'd have more and even more in the system. It is a shock that I would believe that it would jar and unnerve that you'd think your Dennis Vitolo at Indianapolis causing the 3rd Wreck on the Same Caution.

Bankable would be everyone chipping in the same and expecting the same quality. Would Silicon Valley have bigger fish to fry than IDK being Out because he wants to have fun? I'd feel it would be a more natural marriage if some of my iRacers had to be the Online Equals to AJ Foyt or Parnelli Jones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...