Saturday, December 21, 2019

Sunset to 1950 II: Dallas Independent Should WIn And Keep a State Championship Longer than 2 Years

I feel like for as much harrumph that Dallas Independent's 2nd Hex, the Sunset to 1950 II will be 30 in 2021, I'd want to see them win and keep a State Championship Longer than 2 Years. First of all, I would like to see Prohibitive Favorite Upsets that would start the rest of the country forever.

Even though I've mocked Super State and even wanted to see less State Championships for Bureaucracy Reasons, I'd feel that I'd want to see a Carter vs. Yates State Championship like we need more Grambling vs. Southern.

We don't have the same soul with the Inner City Schools, and that includes the Head Coach being both the Truancy and Probation Officer and having more jobs than Homer Simpson. To be fair, you couldn't sumo support to those who've been a Lightning Rod and I'd like to see Skyline win the Whole Thing as Much as their Band Plays On. (I am serious and I am wanting to see something to the effect of upsetting these Overhyped Giants.)

The final game should lend hope. I don't mean it because Permian's Not Collecting their 7th Flag, I don't mean it because I am raging Massillon Didn't Win #900 and we'd have to burn through the Red Hot Summer like incenses for that and I don't mean East St. Louis's Ironhead Era lends them Double Digit State Championships. No, No and For the Sweet Love of Beyonce, No!

Hope would mean Cy-Fair winning 2 Years Back, Hope would be a lot of things, and I'd rant and rant on my tangent, but, it is all true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...