Friday, December 20, 2019

iRacing should come to Hawkeye Downs and Eastern Iowa

I don't think of this post just to be the booster or the mascot. I feel iRacing should come to Hawkeye Downs and Eastern Iowa because I'd find that they should at least archive Hawkeye Downs should it ever become consolidated or Lakeland.

Deep down, as a racing fan, I'd like to see a 2nd Line Faculty here in Eastern Iowa. I know they have Knoxville and Newton, but, the Sim Racing Platforms do not give away the same attention here in Eastern Iowa.

Western Iowa Racing Fans would beg as much, too, if they had someone or something big, but, I find as the fact Eastern Iowa is Home, but, not always in the friendly sense and I would rather'd have Hawkeye Downs, Vinton, Tipton, West Liberty and Mississippi Valley be picked up on Track Season.

I will give the 6th Tiebreaking Blog on a Later Time and Place if I so choose. And, I have hit out on why iRacing should include Drag Racing and NHRA Drag Racing, too. I don't know if iRacing will evolve emptily or get moved out of the way by rival Sim Racing Platforms, but, I'd plead for iRacing to include some of our hard working Eastern Iowa Venues.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...