Monday, December 23, 2019

I'd like to see Old Iowa Gold on the Helmets for State and Homecoming Weeks

I feel like instead of just toys, toys, and nothing but toys, I would feel happier if Iowa would put Old Iowa Gold on the Helmets for State and Homecoming Weeks. I'd have an All Star List of Queries that I would like to see feasible, including Oregon doing the Breast Cancer Awareness Game for Homecoming.

I don't necessarily like playing the Merchandising School, but, we more scattered than New York City. I'd feel like wanting to see People Happy and not have characters brought down to my Aunt's Imaginary and Not So Imaginary Office Spaces.

For reasons, I'd like to see the Old Gold return because there is too much Steeler Gold. Valdosta still wears the Old Gold and it is fun to see more Classic Paint in College Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...