Friday, December 27, 2019

Young Buck is in Lockup Until Mother's Day

I feel like I don't find funny Young Buck's Legal Troubles one bit. The worst thing a Man can leave another man, especially Minority Gentlemen, is to have the ability to be a Father be taken from you. I feel that Fatherhood is a loaded question, and currently, you don't have the surge.

I am crying on the inside that Buck Marley couldn't rock the Iowa Memorial Union or Iowa Field House like everyone had their Posters at School. (Teachers and Moms would beg to differ, respectfully, but, I knew Buck's Legal Problems would upset a New Album, amid other things, like CD Printing Issues.)

I knew his Roc-A-Fella Counterpart, Beanie Sigel, was equally as talented and he has to rap to rap and say how the guy on the phone is more interested in throwing Tennis Balls than his Commissary. I've even compared him in the Past had he not had his Law Enforcement Problems, carried on the Tradition that the Fallen Mr. Bill Cosby and Will Smith, the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, of being the Philadelphia Black Sitcom Scion.

Young Buck is like Ace Frehley, and Gene Simmons in this case is 50 Cent. I believed you'd feed Black Entertainment but, in the matter of 90 Days in 2004-2005, Jay Z Cooned his Way to LA Reid Office and The Game's Lack of Respect broken a Stronger "The Firm".

Buck tried to raise the City's Hip Hop and R and B Scene, but, the scraps for scraps took him out of the Game. I always think for a Lunch Pail Market, you have to do work and Young Buck has done less work than Lance Bass. (The 2nd N in NSYNC)

I don't buy for no good reason. This decade has been the kind where for as much as you want people to win, you'd get angrier when they don't. I'd really need Chicago and Chicagoland need to hold their own on their own again without Resorting to Violence because I am sick of the undisciplined behavior of Kanye and R. Kelly, and I'd feel like what sneaks over my craw is not necessarily the taking of the Rare South Side World Series, or the taking of the 3rd 3 Peat, or even the TJ Zizzo near 1 to 1, nor even the Keep Coyne Winning when I'd give it up for Newman and Haas, it is the fact competency instead of exploitation, Workgrounds instead of naming a Beloved House to pay its bills, deterring East St. Louis's Double Digit State Championships in a Land of Consequence and my personal favorite, committing to Parks and Safety here at Home and away from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...