Monday, December 23, 2019

How Come Aledo is Closer to the Giant Double Digit Texas Throne than Odessa Permian?

I feel annoyed enough to find out the true Best Ever Aledo Football is Closer to the Giant Double Digit Texas Throne than Odessa Permian! If that was me, I'd feel happier if Odessa Permian Winning and Aledo ain't and Odessa Permian Winning Big and Aledo Football Watching it all on TV!

Granted, it is as raw and adrenaline filled as it gets. I don't like the bureaucracy of a Dozen State Championship Trophies and I'd feel like if we'd have 4 Classes like the 1970s, we'd have Harris Countyesque Home Field Halos, Still, but, it would measure the Biggest State on Home Field Throughout.

I'd hate to paint the Aledo Bearcats like the Midland Lee Rebels, but, I feel that we can't let the Biggest State Championship go to an Eh State! This is already a Meh Year and I feel Motivation should start even if we had buses of Odessa Bronchos storm the State University of Iowa.

I don't throw my support to anyone, and I feel like the MOJO Panthers have to win big when it counts! If it was something like having a Home and Home with Concord de La Salle, I'd want to see Permian win Big! Motivation to me would be the MOJO Machine and the 40-0 East St. Louis Flyers locking Horns for a Multiyear Non Conference Series!

I am not in a mood to hear why the Duncanville Panthers are National High School Football's Doughboys and I am in less of a mood why Jerry Jones has not raided Fort Worth as soon as this Morning! I'd like to see Permian race to Double Digit State Championship Remarks, long, long before Galena Park North Shore had the 10th.

I'd feel if that was me, I'd have the Million Person State Championships. That would be something the University of Texas would fight, but, I'd like to restart the everything's bigger in Texas Tradition and have Odessa Permian go On and On and On and On the State Championship Flags for the Next 4 Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...