Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Focus is Necessary

I feel like I am not always in the Spirit for a "Thank God For Kids" like Dallas's Sports Dean, and I'd know some kids would be even worse than some adults and that cycle has gotten off the wall. I feel instead, on Christmas Morning, Focus is Necessary and if I mean having to distribute things and trappings, focus on Next Odessa Permian Football Flag Day or the Saturday Before Christmas.

I'd try to pull back to Family, but, we'd have so many individuals that it hurts. We'd say covering Student Loans carte blanche, but, we'd have to put money into Higher Learning and Women's Buildings.

I'd feel in my City we'd have so many tentpoles we'd don't know what to do after they pass. They wouldn't let off the gas about the Caucuses until the instant it leaves town, and I'd be begging for a Change of Venue or intermittent merchandising more than a real Change of Venue.

What is scarier is I am the Faculty age and I hate to pull Kids vs. Teachers like "Bye Bye Birdie", nor Kids vs. Adults, as it is so easy to pretend and be ignorant to the consequences and reprecussions. What is harder is it is harder to find fields to stay skilled in and it is harder to find jobs to have those fields to stay skilled in.

I would rather have Florida A and M in the Rose Bowl Game when the Workday is Done. I don't think you'd acheive a lot is it is Batcaves, Batcaves, Denounce why you had Batcaves Fundraisers in the First Place. What is taken is believability, actuality, transparency and safety.

It is a shameless end to the decade and we'd need to have something to offer beyond something to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...